I have had a lot on my mind recently, most of which is food related. I mean let’s be real for a second, food rules. If it didn’t we wouldn’t all be so chubby. I know not everyone is chubby but I’m chubby and being a chubby guy I can pass judgement on the rest of the world being chubby. So I did a chubby guy thing and combined two of the greatest foods on the planet to make a dish that Odin himself would enjoy (little Norse mythology for ya).
I made…Bacon-Cheeseburger-Naan Bread Pizza and oh my goodness was this a pizza for the ages. I’m not a big recipe guy I’m more of a “here’s a list of ingredients and you figure it out” kind of guy
- Naan Bread
- 1 lb. Ground Beef
- 1 Cup (I think) Yellow Onion
- 1/2 Cup Pickle
- However much you want and whatever kind you want cheese
- Brown ground beef and bake bacon, chop up onion and pickles it’s better to do small chunks but you can get it how you live
- Make sure to season the beef, we like garlic and onion powder but you can use whatever your beautiful heart desires. No bland meat, don’t be about that life
- Arrange ingredients on Naan bread like how you would assemble a pizza, the way they have been doing it for thousands of year
- Top with Cheese and bake on a cookie sheet at 350 centigrade (obviously Fahrenheit) for about 12-15 minutes. All the ingredients will be pre cooked so you are just looking to marry the flavors and melt that glorious cheese. Get that cheddar.
- Slice and Enjoy, garnish your slice with Ketchup or Mustard for that extra burger feel.
Try it. You can thank me later